[JDEV] existing protocol questions

	Your help appreciated:

1.
	From the client: how do I query a list of my roster groups?
Although I can get a response detailing specific groups with a query like
this:

<roster>
 <get group="mygroup"></group>
</roster>

	I find I have to specify the groups I want to fetch. How do I find
out what groups I have set?

<roster>
 <get group=""></group>
</roster>

	Did not work. I'm missing something, I think. What is it?

2.
	Why are errors reported in a <message> instead of an <error>? It
would seem more logical to me, again, I'm missing something, yes?

3.
	What is the significance of the status type? <status
type="online">. Is it freeform or is there a set of acceptable types?

4.
	How does the message extension work? What is its intended usage?

Patrick